Tuesday, March 19, 2013

FREEDOM!!!

braces are off! braces are off! braces are off! braces are off!

you dont even have to see my whole face to understand the joy i am feeling at the moment!












before after pics from orthodontist



somewhat more of an asymmetrical face but hey i can close my mouth at rest!















not my full smile in the before. i remember being embarrassed to do so lol











i think (and feel) like my molars fit better before:( it looks like the bite is more worse in the back in the afters. i told my ortho but he insists that they look great and if he tweaked anything that he might ruin something. well  i was at the point of just like just get them off if you're not going to help me.

that silver spot on my bottom tooth is a crown that chipped in the front when the brackets were pulled off so now i have to surely replace it..waaaah more dental work:(













and now the grand finale!!!!!!




14 comments:

  1. Amazing! Your bite looks great and you have no swelling in your face. You look really happy too. It gives me hope that my surgery will turn out as well as yours. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Your smile looks amazing! My braces come off tomorrow, so I'll be updating too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!!! Time to flash those teeth baby :) !!
    Btw Im getting lined up for surgery (Gummy smile here) and would love to connect w you via email about jaw movements etc.

    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks all!

    @chloe dancer I've finally reached 6 months post surgery fo I think my swelling is completely gone. U will be happy you did this. Trust me!

    @bleedingorchid sure! U can email me at shadi1202@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous!!!! So happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic results! Your smile says it all :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! What at amazing outcome! Your teeth look gorgeous, and you look beautiful! Congratulations! Can't wait til I can join you in the brace-free gang!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. SO BEAUTIFUL CONGRATULATIONS!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello!
    Just found your blog. I tried to email you, but the email address on your blog is no longer valid. Could you you email me? I have a question regarding the surgery - two months post surgery :)
    cjkkobrien@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woow you look great. I'm going to have the same surgery and also have a huge gummy smile. It so nice to find someome who had the same problems. You can read my blog here: mynewsmilesurgery.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Woow you look great. I'm going to have the same surgery and also have a huge gummy smile. It so nice to find someome who had the same problems. You can read my blog here: mynewsmilesurgery.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete