Monday, October 8, 2012

Day 19/ change in nose

My nose has definitely changed. I thought it only turned up a tiny bit but it's a lot more than that. It's a lot wider and chubbier n piggier. I don't like it in pictures because u can totally see up my nose. And for some reason I look like I always have a booger in one of them. Then I check and nothin lol. Idk. It's buggin me how much things change in your face with this surgery. Maybe when the swelling goes away my nose can kinda go back to normal

The top pic is after surgery
The bottom is before surgery

2 comments:

  1. I know it seems like a big change to you, but to me your nose just looks a little bit wider, but this isn't a bad thing! It doesn't look 'chubby' or 'piggy' at all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Agree with Sarah, it doesn't look bad at all. It looks like you're doing great. I am new to this blogging community and I am going to attempt to blog my experience. I go in for surgery tomorrow morning. Wish me luck!! I am getting my overbite and gummy smile fixed!:) Yay!

    ReplyDelete