Wednesday, October 17, 2012

4weeks!

I can't believe it's been a month already. How fast time flies. Ok kinda..There were days that felt like forever. But still it's like I keep thinkin I had surgery just the other day.

My swelling seems to be staying exactly the same since day 14 or somthin. I don't see a difference at all. My doc said I'm not gonna notice anything cuz its gonna be subtle from now on. I also have UNEVEN swelling. My left side (your right) is not so bad but my right side (your left) looks like I got stung by a bee. I was never worried about the unevenness till my family all commented that one side is much bigger than the other.

Another thing I've brought up before in my posts are these damn jowls I now have. I don't see any other bloggers or pictures/videos online with ppl having Jowls after 1 month. Usually just the first week and then it slowly decreases. Mines still there causing me to think that this is permanent.

I have 100% numbness in the roof of my mouth and gums. Except for my right half of my lower gums. I have full feeling there since day 1. My cheeks are not really numb but there are some parts on my cheeks that are only like 5% numb which I do not notice at all. My lower left side of my chin and lip are still completely numb. I sometimes feel tingly sensation or pins and needles. But not all the time. It mostly feels extremely tight...and even painful at times. I can kinda feel when I touch there but I'm not sure if it's the pressure I'm feeling or the actual touch. I really hope my chin gets better because that's causing me to talk crooked. I also think my awkward speech is caused by the fact that I don't know how to use these new chompers. I'm so used to my overbite that I used to have to pronounce words and letters by moving my jaw, tongue and lips certain ways. So I'm thinking i might need some speech therapy later on. Hopefully not and it will just get better with time. My biggest challenge is the letter F for some reason. It's extremely hard for me to say words with F in it. What the fark!! See I told u lol

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah! I'm actually likin the smile!:)

      Delete
  2. I think you look fabulous!!! :) You notice the swelling in your face more than we can...Truly, You look Great...You are a very pretty young lady :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Ur so nice!!:) I guess I notice it more because I know how skinny my face used to be.

      Delete